As I was getting into my comfy-wear for the readathon (note the cupcake pants and “Keep Calm and Let It Go” shirt), I had a revelation:
I don’t have to wear a bra to this thing.
Hello friends and readers! It’s almost 11AM here, and I’m finally getting to it after a slow start this morning.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The great state of Ohio, and you can see a (rough) picture of my 20th floor view at The Ohio State University campus (ya’ll can’t track me down because I’m moving out in two weeks anyhow)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
That’s a tough one because I have The Lord of the Rings AND Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie on my shelf.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Pictured above are the crumbs of my Tagalongs (thank goodness for girl scout cookies in a time like this) and Brownie Brittle which is chocolatey deliciousness.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m graduating college in two weeks so I decided why not do a 24 hour readathon a couple days before finals?
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
At the last readathon, I started late in the day and fell asleep early (I was weak). This time I have many more daylight hours and a less comfortable couch to nap in (because college).